Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1: Happy New Year 2015

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

Today is officially the first day of the new year. 2014 was good to me, but I feel deep down in my bones that 2015 is going to be my year. Something awesome is a'brewin'.

I decided to create a daily diary, where I can share my experiences, thoughts, blurbs, emotions every single day of this year, 2015. I honestly can't even put into words exactly why, but I just think this is a good place to start.

Let me first just start by stating some New Year Resolutions:

1. Become more organized
2. Proactive, actively pursue things that I purely enjoy
3. Strive to have less clutter and things, but more objects of value
4. Become financially stable (as financially stable as a college student can be)
5. Focus on health. Internally and externally.
6. Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier. (this one I can start tomorrow ;) )
7. Become more active. Specificially running more or starting yoga.
8. Start a blog! (Already got one thing off of my list! Woohoo, told you this was going to be my year)
9. Become more passionate and thoughtful
10. Start goals, and finish them. Its the small battles in life.
11. Dominate my fears.
12. Love myself. This will be a long journey, but you have to start somewhere.

I feel alive with hope and determination. We will see what this year brings!

Cheers!

Until next time,
Jess xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment