Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 4 + Day 5 - Organizing a Scatterbrain

Often times I have a hard time organizing my thoughts. I feel like my brain is running 90 mph, but my body can't keep up. When this happens I've come to realize that taking a moment, recollecting my thoughts, and jotting down my ideas so I can organize them is vital to keeping me sane (and somewhat on track).

With this new year I have vowed to keep organized physically and mentally. To do so, I began by decluttering most things around me so my A.D.D. mind could relax and focus. I started by downloading a couple calendar apps, and picking something that was best suited for my needs. I've come to realize that I prefer having a physical calendar to jot things down quickly. For me this is truly easier then typing something up in my phone. Also, what if it accidentally gets deleted? This would be likely something that would happen to me.

Anyways, I've started my quest for a new planner. I haven't quite settled on one just yet. I know I want to get a nice one that is sturdy and aesthetically pretty. Girls are all about the looks! So easy to market to.

I am looking at a few different options at the moment, but currently I. Need. Sleep.

Much Love,
Jess xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment